Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things Are Heatin' Up!!!

So,

The Birth Counselor calls today and says that our birth mother went into false labor last night and saw her doctor. Her doctor says that the big event could be anytime in the next three days.


THE NEXT THREE DAYS!!!

HOLY COW!!!!

OK. I'm fine. Just had to get that out.

Now you never know about these things. This is the first baby for the mother, and that usually goes slow. But then not everybody plays by those rules, so it could go fast. So here is my thought- I will just go with the flow. We will go when we are called and meet our daughter. Our daughter, Jolie Cate.

Oh, did I let that slip out? Did I not tell you already? Yep- we have a name for this girl and she is:

Jolie Cate Arvin

Now, this Jolie Cate girl is going to come whenever she decides to come. I don't think that she is checking anyone's social calendar- she is just gonna show when she shows. But we do have tickets to the AFC Championship game on Sunday... I'm just saying- Monday would be OK.

But so would tomorrow.

Thanks for coming along.

Jon and Melanie

3 comments:

RussellFamily said...

Haaa-haaaa....you crazy Colts fan!!! How exciting!!! :D

Go Long! Go Green! said...

So that might have been the BEST news I have heard ALL day long!! Thanks for making my day happy!! Sometimes the winter fog and rain gets me down!!

Anonymous said...

U make me laugh! I hope you get everything you want this weekend, in the order that you want it:) I can't wait to meet her and return some of the spoiling that our kids have gotten. Love you guys!