Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Next Step...

Just a quick update to keep those who are checking up to date. Hence the name, "update".

We originally thought that our hospital tour with the birth mother would be this week, (either today - Wednesday- or Saturday). The dates didn't work out with the birth mother and her mother who is serving as birth coach. So... after trading some emails, the tour is now scheduled for January 14 at 10:00 am. That date works out well for us because Mel is off work and you don't have to twist my arm to take ANY day off from school.

So, there it is- that is the next step. That is really all we look at- the next step. We are very willing to go one step at a time. However, I will say that the baby's due date is 3 WEEKS FROM TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I'm calm...

More to come...

Jon and Melanie

2 comments:

RussellFamily said...

Yaaaaay!!! Praying for a smooth 3 weeks!! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!!! 3 WEEKS!!!

Chelsea said...

What a good start to my morning ~ I just read the last two posts!! YAY!!! I am SO thrilled for you guys! 3 weeks will come and go before you know it! Please keep updating us!!!